World Youth Day was begun by Pope John Paul II as a way to capture the spirit of the youth and to inspire them to live the teachings of Christ.
WYD Lisbon 2023
August 1 - 6, 2023
World Youth Day completely changed my life, and I wish that each soul on this earth could have the opportunity to experience what I experienced.
- Sarah L, Westphalia, MI, USA
Come to World Youth Day with us
JMJ Youth Pilgrimages has over 25 years of pilgrimage experience including the past 11 international World Youth Days. We offer a number of options for extending your pilgrimage before or after WYD, and we can customize any package to meet your needs. Our close connection to the WYD office helps your pilgrimage run as smoothly as possible!
BEST VALUE GUARANTEED
Our mission is to evangelize, catechize, and change the lives of youth on pilgrimages. To make this happen, our pilgrimages are priced as low as possible with no unexpected bills for sudden increases at the last minute. We guarantee that our prices and customer service cannot be beat.
See which option is right for you below.
Option 1: Groups 15+
This option is for large groups of 15 or more pilgrims. Please click on the link below for more information and get started on planning your WYD experience for your group!
Option 2: Individuals and Small groups of less than 15
This option is for small groups of chaperones and teens of less than 15.
This option is also for young adults from ages 18-35. (Individual Young adults or small groups of young adults) We will add you to the young adult group.
Click below for more information and to get started planning your WYD experience!
7 Reasons to Choose JMJ Youth
- Experience JMJyouth is the only youth-focused Catholic pilgrimage provider in the United States, and has more on-the-ground WYD experience than almost any pilgrimage company in the world. We are veterans of Denver 1993, Manila 1995, Paris 1997, Rome 2000, Toronto 2002, Cologne 2005, Sydney 2008, Madrid 2011, Rio 2013, Krakow 2016 and Panama 2019.
- Faithfulness We are deeply committed to imparting the Catholic Faith into the hearts and minds of the pilgrims God has given us. Our staff and Pilgrimage Guides all love the Faith, and are committed to inspiring Catholic youth. In fidelity to the Church and her teachings, we do not offer pilgrimages for other faith traditions.
- Cooperation We work closely with local churches, shrines, and tour operators to ensure seamless communication and logistical sanity. For WYD pilgrimages, we maintain close contact directly with the host diocese and the local organizing committee for the benefit of our pilgrims.
- Flexibility We strive to offer our groups as many options as possible for customizing their pilgrimage experience. Select your preferred level of lodging; design a payment plan that suits your needs; and choose from numerous options for pilgrimage extensions and customizations. Have something special in mind? Customize your entire experience! We are at your service.
- Value We work hard to price our pilgrimages to make them affordable for all. We drive costs as low as possible by keeping travel dates and cities flexible; by securing lodging and transportation contracts early; and by combining groups to share lodging, transportation, and Pilgrimage Guides (when possible).
- Dependability Our package prices are final once you sign your contract and make your deposit payment. We never charge undisclosed, "surprise" fees. The only events that could change your cost after booking are: additional days/nights required due to travel dates; airline-imposed fuel surcharges at ticketing; and/or WYD registration fees above the allowed amount.
- WYD Insider Access Our staff spends time with the WYD committee and the staff of the host diocese throughout the years leading up to each WYD event. At our meetings, we make recommendations gleaned from our decades of experience, and gather exclusive information about the event schedule, sites, and other logistics. This information is then shared with all of our group leaders, to keep you informed and prepared for your WYD pilgrimage.