WYD Frequently Asked Questions
Pages will be updated to Panama-specific information in the coming months.
1. What is JMJyouth?
2. How long has JMJyouth been in business?
3. Is working with my local travel agent a better deal?
4. What makes JMJyouth different?
1. When do I register for WYD?
2. What's included with my Registration?
1. Will I have access to the internet?
2. What’s the best way to call home?
3. Will my cell phone work?
4. Will I have a local cell phone provided & contact info in advance?
5. How often will I be in touch with loved ones at home?
What to Expect
1. What’s the weather like?
2. What is the food like?
3. Can we drink the water?
4. How will we be getting around?
5. What’s the schedule of events?
6. Do I need to bring any trading items?
1. What shots/vaccines do I need for Poland?
2. Does WYD provide medical insurance?
5. Do I need additional medical insurance?
6. What if I have prescription medications?
7. Are there other health precautions I should take?
1. What are the outlets like in Poland?
2. Will my electric devices work there?
1. What if I forget something or leave it behind and I need it?
2. Will there be laundry facilities?
3. Will we have to carry all of our belongings with us every day?
4. Does JMJ Youth have a suggested packing list?
1. What is the currency in Poland?
2. How much money will I need?
3. Can I use a credit or debit card?
4. Where should I stash my cash?
5. When/Where can I change money?
6. Do they tip in Krakow? How much?
7. Is there a guideline for tipping bus drivers and guides?
1. Do I need a passport to enter Poland?
2. What do I do if I lose my passport?
3. Do I need a visa to enter Poland?
1. What if someone gets separated from the group?
Krakow Sites – Popular places
1. What are the most-popular attractions that we can enjoy in our free time? Do they have entrance fees? What are their hours?
1. Will our tickets be e-tickets or paper tickets? When will we get them?
2. Can we choose our seating on the plane?
3. Can I use my frequent flyer program?
4. What are the luggage restrictions?
5. How long is the flight? What will make it go most smoothly?
6. How do I request special meals?